What's new

my b-day!

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
4,386
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
tomorrows my b-day, so ill go bank hopping to about 10-20 banks (to celebrate)...ill be asking for halves, and ikes.......is there anything else to ask for???????? wish me luck.....and i hope i find someething like rileyboy, also, any advice for me, would be well appreciated. thanks.
 
Upvote 0
Happy b day and I still want to move Back to the Springs!!!!!! I miss all of the sunshine!!!
and driving or walking through the "Garden of the Gods"

I say it your birthday hit all the banks and have fun while your at it!!!!
 
Happy Birthday :icon_sunny:

Hope you have a wonderful time and find loads of silver!!!

apush :read2:
 
Happy Bday. I lived there in the late 90's while at Fort Carson. Loved it. We lived right off Garden Of the Gods Rd.
 
Happy Birthday
It's a great day to find silver!
Cheers!
 
2010 DIMES AND NICKELS!!! Oh and happy B-day?

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
2010 DIMES AND NICKELS!!! Oh and happy B-day?

Golden Silver

2010 Dimes are all over the place out here. And they don't seem to be selling for much above face value either. I haven't seen any 2010 nickels yet ... but then again I haven't seen any 2009 nickels yet either! LOL.

ANyway, I see 2010 dimes all over. I turned in a full box, because I didn't want to search them (Knew there was nothing to search for, since all 2010) and see them in almost every box I open. A few here and a few there, but every box. (Also not seeing any 2009 dimes either. Not yet. Lots of 2010, but no 2009)

You need some 2010 dimes?
 
jrf30, you should have bartered or traded with a few on this website. Somebody may have taken them off your hands for some silver. Just a thought for the future.

Golden Silver
 
Happy Birthday, ChainChomp! I wish you all the best and may the
"Birthday Godess of Silver" shine down on you today. Stay young!!!
rileyboy
 
Sending out B-Day Dream Roll wishes :laughing9:
I ask for "strange stuff, or anything you hate counting"
One teller promptly handed me $150 in halves, $40 (two rolls) of Ikes and 6 - $2 bills. Everyone was happy.

However, I pass on a lot of Golden $1 - I just tell them I get them straight form the mint (Mints and Proofs with my Silver proof sets).
 
definitely say it is my birthday, where are my presents? i mean my silver coins you got
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom