Ive Not Played With Mine For 2 1/2 Years
The Lung Cancer Surgery Really Messed Up My Shoulder
I Can Not Play More Then 2 Minutes Then I Need a Break
So I Just Gave My Gear To My Son
Whom Will Carry On My Guitar Antics :laughing9:

Try 123 Pleasnt Street Morgantown Wv 26501
Best Bar In Town

Bro,
That all looks too real....the true test is how you sound. I KNOW KISS!

If you ever make it to the Atlanta area, let me know; I'll be sure to attend! :thumbsup:

Best Wishes,
Scott

Y'all definitely got the look down. Bein from the south, all my friends hated Kiss, but I was like no wait, turn this up, don't worry about how they look. I just liked, the sound. Best of luck to you guys, but if you do anything from the Kiss disco era, forget you.

I went the OTHER WAY.... Simon and Garfunkle, Peter Paul and Mary, Beach Boys. Lately have been getting re-aquainted with U2. But it looks like you have the look... I'd buy a ticket. Pick up my e-mail and let me know when your're in the area! Tnx. TTC

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL :headbang: :headbang:

KISS was my first concert,,7th grade 12 years old and it was the Rock and Roll over tour. 1976 Jax. Florida. I wore the canary yellow shirt FOREVER. We had KISS concerts at the park on NAS. The guys all played the air guitar. LOL We were soooooooooooooo cool. :laughing7: :laughing7:
We had a KISS tribute band play at SBB (suckbangblow) once,,,,was that you guys? It was a while back,,,,Rock on dude.

Walkin down memory lane now,,,,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back