What's new

My best box of dimes this year

patpall22

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
436
Reaction score
174
Golden Thread
0
Location
Carmel ca/ Big Sur ca
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, whites DFX, XP DEUS, etrac and sandshark
Hey all,

I got inspired to search dimes today bye an earlier post regarding the average # of dimes per box. I went to the bank and picked up a box and got SEVEN silver dimes out of this box, ( two in one roll). three of the were mercs. I think I will get as many boxes as I can tomorrow. the dates are.

1964 d
(2) 1963 d
1945 s
1943 d
1948 d
1942 s
 

Attachments

  • silver dimes resized.webp
    silver dimes resized.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 360
Upvote 0
Outstanding!!!
 
Congrats Patpall! Your hard work and gut feelings keep paying off! Keep up the good work. Gpurs....
 
Nice job Pat. Love the Mercs! Dimes are fun.

Keep plugging......

Happy Holidays
 
The silver gods have given you a good holiday gift ... now let us know if more boxes were as good. :)

Brian
 
Tank you PepperP, CS 15,TXTim,ME_CO,GPURS,Tarzan, Bonnie, and Kestrelia. I wish you all happy hunting, happy holidays, and a happy new years.
 
Cool Mercs, they don't show up that often, you stumbled upon a lucky find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom