What's new

My best box yet

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,755
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
I think I will let the pictures tell the stories :)

From Philidelphia​
p.webp​
From Denver​
d.webp​
And where from I know not :dontknow:​
b.webp​
 
Upvote 0
Damn man congrats!!! Ill take those boxes all day lol
 
If there is a mintmark on a buffalo it is on the back under the buffalo between the words FIVE and CENTS.
 
None have mint marks. I meant I don't know how they all got in one fed box all together.
 
Sweet finds!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Narthoniel said:
None have mint marks. I meant I don't know how they all got in one fed box all together.

Well that's easy! Same way all the other coins ended up in a box. Somebody dumped them!
 
I got 4 so far, but 5 in 1 box, thats insane!!! And they all have dates!!!! Looks like little johnny got in to his old man's collection for some candy... :D
 
The last 2 Buffalos were in the same roll. I had half a box left at that point. Thought I might find more but it was not to be :).
 
ALL those buffs from one box! And ALL are readable!

That is SICK!

I've gone through tens of thousands in nickels and have like 3 buffs to my name.

Some people have all the luck!

~Dave
 
Very neat, once i got 9 worn buffs from a box...

HH
-GC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom