cajundetector Bronze Member Joined Mar 4, 2023 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 2,053 Golden Thread 0 Oct 26, 2024 #1 Went to a convenient store where I have as good relationship with cashier and bought 10 penny rolls. Found quite a few wheats but this one by fay the oldest. Thanks for viewing and have a great weekend!! Attachments IMG_1868.webp 2.5 MB · Views: 198 Upvote 9
Went to a convenient store where I have as good relationship with cashier and bought 10 penny rolls. Found quite a few wheats but this one by fay the oldest. Thanks for viewing and have a great weekend!!
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,979 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 20, 2024 #2 A 1920 Wheat from a roll is quite a pleasant surprise ! Nice find.
cajundetector Bronze Member Joined Mar 4, 2023 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 2,053 Golden Thread 0 Nov 21, 2024 Thread Owner #3 Trezurehunter said: A 1920 Wheat from a roll is quite a pleasant surprise ! Nice find. Click to expand... Thank you Trezure! I was quite pleased.
Trezurehunter said: A 1920 Wheat from a roll is quite a pleasant surprise ! Nice find. Click to expand... Thank you Trezure! I was quite pleased.