What's new

My best day ever for half dollars

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had an awesome day, I went to a small bank I have never been too, bought every half dollar they had which was $200 worth and I scored 15 silvers!!!!! That is the best I have ever done!

First 3 rolls had zip, nada, and I thought man I am gonna get skunked then the 4th roll had 7 ~40% kennedy's !

then about 1 in each roll after that, total was 15 ~40% silver kennedy's out of $200 in halves ;D
 
Upvote 0
Cool! Finding silver is a nice feeling isn't it? ;D
 
WTG G4E....glad to see things have turned your way. Nice score!!

Good luck on the next hunt. Keep plugging..........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom