capt.ken m
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2016
- Messages
- 61
- Reaction score
- 525
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bradenton, Florida
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter, platinum
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Was on my way to work this morning. When I saw a newly excavated lot. They took out an old house. Not sure of the year. So I'm trying to learn from my mistakes. The last time I found a newly excavated lot I waited till the weekend before I went to dig. When I got there it had 3 feet of foundation sand covering the entire lot. Anyway I didn't wait this time. I decided to go in to work a little later. I think it payed off. 32 wheat's. A 1935 buffalo nickle. And 1908D barber dime. A1956 junior fire marshal badge. And some relics. Great day for me.



thanks for looking



thanks for looking
Upvote
40
Now go back and grid it in a different direction. I believe you will be amazed as to what is still in the ground.






