What's new

My Best Diamond

NYwaterhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
255
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got my best Diamond to date a couple of days ago.
14 K Yellow Gold, Mens Wedding Band with a huge single rock.
It is between 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 carrot.
5.6 DWT and a jewler said it is near flawless and colorless. I don't
know the cut yet.
When I found it I was in 4 ft of water. I think I'm still in shock !
I will get it appraised when I get a chance.
Any thoughts on retail value?
Thanks everyone.
Gary G.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00862.webp
    DSC00862.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 284
Upvote 0
Great find.WTG!!!
 
I will try to post some more pictures as soon as I can. It is hard to get a good picture of a diamond.
Just got out of work and it is too nice to not go detecting!
 
Way to go! That is fantastic! Hopefully I can find something like that at some point. Of course in four feet of water drowning might be a concern after I faint...
 
Here are a couple more pictures.
Sorry, but I'm having a tough time getting a close up quality shot because the diamond seems to be reflecting the light back at the camara.
Thanks everyone.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00887.webp
    DSC00887.webp
    173.9 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC00879.webp
    DSC00879.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 103
Real nice ring, hope it's up there$$$$$$
 
You done good!!! Congrats on a beauty!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom