What's new

My Best Diamond

NYwaterhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
255
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got my best Diamond to date a couple of days ago.
14 K Yellow Gold, Mens Wedding Band with a huge single rock.
It is between 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 carrot.
5.6 DWT and a jewler said it is near flawless and colorless. I don't
know the cut yet.
When I found it I was in 4 ft of water. I think I'm still in shock !
I will get it appraised when I get a chance.
Any thoughts on retail value?
Thanks everyone.
Gary G.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00862.webp
    DSC00862.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 284
Upvote 0
i'll guesss 2400-3000
 
Nice ring WTG,:icon_thumright:,,HH
 
woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, just sic, give me one universe please............. cracking horrorshow of total goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats mate
 
Beautiful diamond ring find, NY waterhunter!

Lorraine
 
Awesome ring find.:icon_thumleft:
 
Retail $7,000 - $9,000 would be my guess. Of course I recently saw a 1ct princes cut diamond marked as "Retail $7,000 on sale for $3,500" so it is hard to really put a pice tag on it. Enough to say you more than paid for your detector. Very Nice ring. Looks like a keeper to me. Papa
 
Congratulations! Awesome find!!
 
Very Nice, Congratulations!
 
Great looking ring with diamond.
 
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaam
 
One if the biggest diamond man's ring I've seen in a while. Very nice!
 
Wow! Now that's an amazing find! Congratulations:notworthy:
 
Beautiful ring!
 
More pictures please....
 
Impressive find:hello2: , I'm jealous, there I said it!:tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom