What's new

My Best End Scraper

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a real Beauty. Id be interested in seeing everyones favorite.
 

Attachments

  • SDC10099.webp
    SDC10099.webp
    286.7 KB · Views: 207
  • SDC10100.webp
    SDC10100.webp
    253.6 KB · Views: 185
Upvote 0
Ok I got some good ones ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422494554.621758.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422494578.993449.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422494601.474330.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422494622.785538.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422494654.478904.webp
 
This is my favorite!

Thanks, Rock for this thread. I have one to share. I found this probably 20 years ago and have loved it every since. It's Flint Ridge Flint from Newark, Ohio. The colors are just amazing with the blueish streak running from front to back with a little Silvery quartz inclusion included also. I hope you enjoy the view, Thanks, Bill.
 

Attachments

  • photo (20).webp
    photo (20).webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 98
  • photo (60).webp
    photo (60).webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 109
  • photo (65).webp
    photo (65).webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 117
  • photo (61).webp
    photo (61).webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 98
Liking that flint ridge. I find it here also.
Thanks for the view painter very nice pieces.
 
Thanks, Rock for this thread. I have one to share. I found this probably 20 years ago and have loved it every since. It's Flint Ridge Flint from Newark, Ohio. The colors are just amazing with the blueish streak running from front to back with a little Silvery quartz inclusion included also. I hope you enjoy the view, Thanks, Bill.

That's a sweet piece boss !!!!
 
That's a sweet piece boss !!!!

Thanks Painter, yea you should really see it up close and personal! lol Can only do so much with a picture. I'm fortunate to live here in Ohio, we have some beautiful Flint from the Flint Ridge Deposit!
 
Liking that flint ridge. I find it here also.
Thanks for the view painter very nice pieces.
Thanks Rock. I have read before in one of my Ohio Archaeologist publications that Ohio's Flint Ridge, has been found in all 48 Continental States!
 
I have points and scrapers found made from it. Here is my latest not a scraper. I find it in one of the fields I have permission to hunt. Woodland to Mississippian periods.
 

Attachments

  • SDC10154.webp
    SDC10154.webp
    354.9 KB · Views: 98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom