What's new

My best from 2017

collector01

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,142
Golden Thread
1
Location
snow hill, MD
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The year started of ok with finding a 1788 half real. Then I got a couple of my oldest finds the buckle and blow hole button. Then had a few months I couldn't go after my wife and son were in the hospital from being hit by a car. But thankfully they were like new after a few months. So I hit a few of my older sites close to home that I thought were pretty much hunted out. That's when I found my favorite find, my 16 1700s coppers in one hole. It'll be hard to beat that but hopefully 2018 it'll be 16 silver 1700s coins lol. Hope everyone had a good 2017 and hope you have a better 2018. Happy hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 1514683300606.webp
    1514683300606.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 131
  • 1514683310523.webp
    1514683310523.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 1514683326131.webp
    1514683326131.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 1514683343341.webp
    1514683343341.webp
    43 KB · Views: 110
  • 1514683356762.webp
    1514683356762.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 117
  • 1514683386661.webp
    1514683386661.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 1514683399202.webp
    1514683399202.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 8
Congratualtions on the awesome old copper coin shooting! :notworthy: The 1/2 real certainly rounds off the wonderful coin finds! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom