What's new

<<<MY BEST GOLD COIN>>>

CRUSADER

Emerald Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
41,308
Reaction score
48,555
Golden Thread
27
Location
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
27
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was my best find until the gold hammered.

1777 Gold Guinea ;D
 

Attachments

  • gold.webp
    gold.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 5,276
  • gold1.webp
    gold1.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 5,261
Upvote 0
Very sweet find!!! Congrats!!! :thumbsup:
 
you guys don't even give us a chance. lol great find and don't stop postng them.
 
Yeah not bad. I have an axe I'd trade for it. :-X
 
Iron Patch said:
Yeah not bad. I have an axe I'd trade for it. :-X

I guess that would be your trade axe :D
 
Neat Gold Cru, bad camera! Keep searching....
 
i think the name change was for the best :D

very very nice coin! i did't know you had that one :thumbsup:
 
CRUSADER, you always seem to find something remarkable. Just amazing. :thumbsup:
 
Wow is the only word for that coin. I have never dug anykind of a gold coin. A few gold rings but that's it. You and your dad sure put in alot of time detecting. It pays to put in the time.
 
john37115 said:
Wow is the only word for that coin. I have never dug anykind of a gold coin. A few gold rings but that's it. You and your dad sure put in alot of time detecting. It pays to put in the time.

This was quite an old post & we have had Gold Medieval hammered coins & Gold Celtic Coins since then. However you are totally right. Time is the most precious asset in this game. Looking forward to tomorrow, as I've had a busy week.
 
Re: BEST GOLD COIN!

CRUSADER said:
RUDY2003 said:
WOW!!!! Crusader, i've never seen one of those before, how big is it? Nickle-Dime?

25mm - 8.3g
Not The coin :D :D :D
 
Re: BEST GOLD COIN!

Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
RUDY2003 said:
WOW!!!! Crusader, i've never seen one of those before, how big is it? Nickle-Dime?

25mm - 8.3g
Not The coin :D :D :D



:D :D :D silly schoolboy humour!
you should be ashamed of yourself :D :D :D :D :D :D
 
Re: BEST GOLD COIN!

shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
RUDY2003 said:
WOW!!!! Crusader, i've never seen one of those before, how big is it? Nickle-Dime?

25mm - 8.3g
Not The coin :D :D :D



:D :D :D silly schoolboy humour!
you should be ashamed of yourself :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm snow bound and bored shaun :wink:
 
Re: BEST GOLD COIN!

Silver Searcher said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
RUDY2003 said:
WOW!!!! Crusader, i've never seen one of those before, how big is it? Nickle-Dime?

25mm - 8.3g
Not The coin :D :D :D



:D :D :D silly schoolboy humour!
you should be ashamed of yourself :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm snow bound and bored shaun :wink:



just think, cru probably had a perm when he first posted this :D
 
Re: BEST GOLD COIN!

shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
RUDY2003 said:
WOW!!!! Crusader, i've never seen one of those before, how big is it? Nickle-Dime?

25mm - 8.3g
Not The coin :D :D :D



:D :D :D silly schoolboy humour!
you should be ashamed of yourself :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm snow bound and bored shaun :wink:



just think, cru probably had a perm when he first posted this :D
And listening to the bay city rollers :D :D
 
Re: BEST GOLD COIN!

Silver Searcher said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
RUDY2003 said:
WOW!!!! Crusader, i've never seen one of those before, how big is it? Nickle-Dime?

25mm - 8.3g
Not The coin :D :D :D



:D :D :D silly schoolboy humour!
you should be ashamed of yourself :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm snow bound and bored shaun :wink:



just think, cru probably had a perm when he first posted this :D
And listening to the bay city rollers :D :D



i think he bases himself more on leo sayer!

he wont be happy with you in the morning..........bay city rollers ::)
 
Re: BEST GOLD COIN!

shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
RUDY2003 said:
WOW!!!! Crusader, i've never seen one of those before, how big is it? Nickle-Dime?

25mm - 8.3g
Not The coin :D :D :D



:D :D :D silly schoolboy humour!
you should be ashamed of yourself :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm snow bound and bored shaun :wink:



just think, cru probably had a perm when he first posted this :D
And listening to the bay city rollers :D :D



i think he bases himself more on leo sayer!

he wont be happy with you in the morning..........bay city rollers ::)
He will be gunning for you...you started it :D any way I'm 300mile away you are in the same county :D
 
Re: BEST GOLD COIN!

Silver Searcher said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
RUDY2003 said:
WOW!!!! Crusader, i've never seen one of those before, how big is it? Nickle-Dime?

25mm - 8.3g
Not The coin :D :D :D



:D :D :D silly schoolboy humour!
you should be ashamed of yourself :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm snow bound and bored shaun :wink:



just think, cru probably had a perm when he first posted this :D
And listening to the bay city rollers :D :D



i think he bases himself more on leo sayer!

he wont be happy with you in the morning..........bay city rollers ::)
He will be gunning for you...you started it :D any way I'm 300mile away you are in the same county :D



well he doesn't drive so..... unless his arms are very long i should be ok :wink:
 
Re: BEST GOLD COIN!

shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
RUDY2003 said:
WOW!!!! Crusader, i've never seen one of those before, how big is it? Nickle-Dime?

25mm - 8.3g
Not The coin :D :D :D



:D :D :D silly schoolboy humour!
you should be ashamed of yourself :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm snow bound and bored shaun :wink:



just think, cru probably had a perm when he first posted this :D
And listening to the bay city rollers :D :D



i think he bases himself more on leo sayer!

he wont be happy with you in the morning..........bay city rollers ::)
He will be gunning for you...you started it :D any way I'm 300mile away you are in the same county :D



well he doesn't drive so..... unless his arms are very long i should be ok :wink:
He might not drive but he does have his trusted penny farthing :D :D
 
now you've done it! wait till he see's that! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom