What's new

My best gold ring yet

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took less than 10 swings into to a site near an old RR station. It was actually lying on the ground. 12.3 g of 18 k goodness. IMG_1626.webpIMG_1625.webp
 
Upvote 74
Wowzer! That is a beauty!!
 
Congrats on the sweet gold.
 
Man! That is a chunk! Gz in the big gold..... thanks for sharing!
 
thats















Nice ring and 18K to boot Sweet!! Congrats
 
18 K and a surface find too! :thumbsup:
 
WOW! Great find!!! :occasion14: :skullflag:
 
Awesome find!!
 
Surface find?? Some poor guy took his ring off before metal detecting that area...........:laughing7:
Sure is a nice hunk of sunshine!! Congratulations!!
 
That's a Beauty 47E!! And A Very Nice chunk of 18k!!

I think I know the spot in SP... I never had any luck there, or land for that matter!!
 
Not in SP. Off 175&32
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom