What's new

My Best Keeper Ever!!!

tommyboy72

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
315
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Benton,IL.62812
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites Prizm IV & Garrett Pro-Pointer
Hello, everyone! I just thought I would post a few pics of my "Best Find Ever" We "found" him inside his Mommy's Belly!!!! His name is Tommy Hammond JR. Born April 6th at 10:24 pm he weighed 7lbs. 7oz. and was 20 inches long!! I would have posted this sooner but I have just been enjoying spending time with him. this is my first child!!! and he's a boy!!!! does it get any better than this!!!! I am very excited!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • Copy of Picture 115.webp
    Copy of Picture 115.webp
    532 KB · Views: 1,745
  • Copy of Picture 226.webp
    Copy of Picture 226.webp
    224.1 KB · Views: 1,723
Upvote 0
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats, fine looking boy. my birthday is also the sixth so I can assure you he will be a great kid:)
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well....Seems like your probe is working just fine!! LOL...sorry....couldnt help it!
Congrats on a true banner find right there. I have a few my self. Those little things will change a man! 8)
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best of luck with that find... LOL! You just might have a little treasure hunter helper there! :thumbsup: :headbang: :laughing7: :thumbsup:
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats. That is a Keeper!! :headbang: :hello2:
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, look how sweet! Congrats Mommy & Daddy!!

:wink: RR

MJZ311.gif​
 

Attachments

  • MJZ311.gif
    MJZ311.gif
    46.9 KB · Views: 586
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big congrats!! I have three girls and I am done!! I gave up on trying for a boy...
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A keeper for sure!
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG CONGRATS

:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob1: :blob1: :blob1: :blob1: :blob1: :blob1: :blob1: :blob1: :blob1: :blob1: :blob1: :blob1: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :occasion15: :occasion15: :occasion15: :occasion15: :occasion15: :occasion15: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greatest find yoy will ever find.but when you post a find ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO PHOTOGRAPH THE TOP.TURN IT OVER.GET THE BACK.THEN GET BOTH ENDS?OH YEAH,YOIU ARE SUPPOSED TO LAY A COIN OR SOMETHING BESIDE IT FOR SIZE COMPARISON. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH AND HAPPY HUNTIN'.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom