What's new

My Best Keeper Ever!!!

tommyboy72

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
315
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Benton,IL.62812
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites Prizm IV & Garrett Pro-Pointer
Hello, everyone! I just thought I would post a few pics of my "Best Find Ever" We "found" him inside his Mommy's Belly!!!! His name is Tommy Hammond JR. Born April 6th at 10:24 pm he weighed 7lbs. 7oz. and was 20 inches long!! I would have posted this sooner but I have just been enjoying spending time with him. this is my first child!!! and he's a boy!!!! does it get any better than this!!!! I am very excited!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • Copy of Picture 115.webp
    Copy of Picture 115.webp
    532 KB · Views: 1,745
  • Copy of Picture 226.webp
    Copy of Picture 226.webp
    224.1 KB · Views: 1,723
Upvote 0
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWWWWW....AINT HE CUUUUUUTEE!!....CONGRATS ON A WONDERFUL KEEPER ....DO NOT CLEAN WITH ALUMINUM JELLY!!
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats awesome baby :icon_thumleft: what a beauty most of luck to all , i hope you dont mind i re-sized your photos its a lot easier to see Dd60
 

Attachments

  • index.webp
    index.webp
    111.1 KB · Views: 1,666
  • index 2.webp
    index 2.webp
    35 KB · Views: 1,641
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Tommy, Congrats on the new addition to your family! Glad all three of your were able to make it to the meeting Thursday, hope we can get together sometime and do some hunting.
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How precious, definte keeper!!! Congrats!!! hH

Nick :icon_sunny:
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey that is awesome man!!! Congrats on the cute kid.
Raise him to be a treasure hunter! :wink:



TG
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:icon_thumleft:congrats Tommy
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats dude.
It is great to be a dad.
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGTIME CONGRATS!!!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see future competition right there Buddy! Congrats on the great looker! :thumbsup: jgas
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations. There is nothing that beats the experience of new fatherhood. I still consider that day to be the best single day of my entire life. All the best to you and your new family.
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on that find for sure tommy!!!,,,I bet ya did not have to use your pinpointer on him did ya!!!!! :laughing9:

Happy for ya dude !!!

arthur
 

Attachments

  • orson.gif
    orson.gif
    188.7 KB · Views: 1,343
  • orson.gif
    orson.gif
    188.7 KB · Views: 1,345
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic, :hello2: :angel7:
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congradulations!!!!!!!!! That is some find. Beautiful....God Bless
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! I know how ya feel just had my first this January. Have Fun!!!

CB
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratz!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just dosn't get any better than that. Congrats
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hello2: congrats too all :thumbsup:
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations!!!!!!!!
a lot of bebes born lately!
 
Re: My Best Keeper Ever!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of VDI number did you get with him? :laughing9:
Chris
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom