Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    567.9 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 87
Upvote 6
Your making me Drool Dude!!!!! Hard to say what you'll find there. It's a lot of fun hunting good ground. Enjoy!!

Nice haul!

I particularly like the pulled Miníe balls and the Eagle "I" buttons.

~Tejaas~

Wow look at the patina on those buttons! And the triangle base is a killer bullet. Wtg!!

Very nice assortment of finds. That is quite a group of lead...don't know that I have seen that many pulled bullets posted together.

Great how things just appear sometimes--nice finds :occasion14:

HEY PRO NICE BUNCH OF PULLED LEAD AND BUTTONS , YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD SITE TO HUNT .

Congrats on digging those 80 plus targets. The 4 buttons are cool. What caused the bullets in the lower bunch to have holes in them? Bullets aren't my forte, so I would like learn something today.

Congrats on digging those 80 plus targets. The 4 buttons are cool. What caused the bullets in the lower bunch to have holes in them? Bullets aren't my forte, so I would like learn something today.

When a musket gets dirty and the bullet wont go down or the powder is wet and wont go off, they would put a bullet worm on the ramrod and screw it in the bullet and pull it out. Sometime you can see ramrod mark where they tried to load it and it wouldn't go. Very cool

Yes, sometimes when your not looking forward to re-doing a field because its not been deep ploughed you surprise yourself at how much was missed. Keep at it & I hope you grid well.:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back