What's new

My bro told you the story........Now the rest and the pic........

Rosco Bookbinder

Full Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250. Are there others?
It was like a dream box. 8 walkers and a ben. And 3 40's to boot. Got the other box. NOT A THING!!! Oh well.....ehehe. Stopped by a coin shop today with four of the walkers. He said two of them would go EF and one possibly AU. The other two a bit less. He said I have two of them good for at least 10 bux right now and the other two for 6-7. Not a bad investment for sure.......
 

Attachments

  • 2-from_one_box-of_halves-.webp
    2-from_one_box-of_halves-.webp
    16 KB · Views: 424
Upvote 0
I agree, a great box, especially with the AU Walker. Youll find some more for sure!
 
That was a great box RB. To get that many Ladies would be schweeeeet! Congrats. They are in very good shape too.

I have never pulled more than 1 or 2 Walkers from a box.

Keep em coming.

BTW - Glad you didn't give up CRH'ing!!
 
Awesome! Simply awesome!


It was like a dream box.

And am I the only one that actually has had dreams about such boxes? hahaha.


happy hunting
 
Hey Fiat, do you get the jitters like me when you run out of coins to hunt? I get the reaaalllly bad ;) ;D
Pepperpump
 
Yeah, it's kinda scary how real the withdrawal is.
 
He said I have two of them good for at least 10 bux right now and the other two for 6-7.

That's extraordinary, finding Walkers that you could sell for more than spot.
 
Rosco Bookbinder said:
Stopped by a coin shop today with four of the walkers. He said I have two of them good for at least 10 bux right now and the other two for 6-7.
And probably even more on Ebay. Hang on to them Bro, they will only go up in value.
 
awhitster said:
.........And probably even more on Ebay. Hang on to them Bro, they will only go up in value.

That is true, remember coin dealers (no matter how honest) pay low and sell high.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom