What's new

My bronze torchieres, how old are they? Please help

bronzewhaler

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 6, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Good day everybody I’m brand-new to this site. I’m struggling to put an age on my bronze torchieres. It’s driving me mad is it some Genius out there that can help me identify them please E29698A2-7027-427C-BC92-234C69F1169F.jpeg3ED5AB27-7995-42C3-9321-35A51119B20D.jpeg083F7722-64E0-443A-AA0D-ECD3CB0AD8B5.jpeg
 
Good day everybody I’m brand-new to this site. I’m struggling to put an age on my bronze torchieres...
tn_md.gif
1st - noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from HELP! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.
 
Upvote 0
Are those two pics the top and bottom of the same object?
Are there any markings on the base?
What was the backstory you were told when you acquired the(se) piece(s)?
Welcome to Treasurenet.
Don in SoCal
 
Upvote 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom