What's new

my brother the bank teller called me

dunc

Full Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
127
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
copperopolis ca.
He said a lady was just fired from his bank and they found $120.00 in halves (rolled) in her drawer. He asked if I wanted to come in and buy them. Every roll was marked silver, so you can guess my initial excitement. I ended up pulling 97 40% coins out and was very pleased. Of course when I saw all of them were marked silver I thought I would get a bit more.
 
Upvote 0
my brother isn't interested in silver (go figure) and he is broke right now, as in he doesn't even have $120.00. Also no one at the bank noticed that the rolls were marked silver.
 
i wish MY brother were a bank teller. Cool. He had to be a stupid doctor instead. :-(

:D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom