My Buddy And I Did A Relic Hunt Today With Our AT Pros.......

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
v2.jpg

Met at Mac Doggies for some breakfast, then headed out to a couple of old areas, which have produced some goodies, and today was no exception. Lots of knee-bends and the rewards were paid in silver. :)

v8.jpg

Got some old vintage die cast toys. One still had a stamp on the bottom, the firetruck did not. Great finds, to stir up some old memories.

v3.jpg

Here's the best coins dug today. Any day you find silver is a good day.

v10.jpg

We got a nice war "V" nickel. The US ones are part silver, ours are made of tombac, similar to brass. They are nice to work with to form coin rings. I have also made some coin rings out of US war nickels too!

Beezly

Mar 20, 2017
Finger Lakes, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold,
BH Land Ranger Pro,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Minelab Equinox 900,
Whites TRX,
Minelab ProFind 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow...that a really nice haul! Lot of targets, lots of fun, and of course...Hi-Yo Silvers! WTG! Tt

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations on the nice finds! :occasion14:

EastCoastmetal

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2016
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro International
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice stash, I make coin rings as well, although there is some controversy on using Canadian coins in "Canada" as they get "defaced" when you make the hole, hehe supposedly its illegal to deface Canadian "Currency" as a Canadian living in Canada, but its ok for say an American to do it in the USA , shrug.

I use other countries coins mostly , but seeing how the Mint melts pre 68 silver coins, I cant see them enforcing the currency law if one was to use Silver pre 68 Canadian coins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions