maxmoney
Full Member
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2008
- Messages
- 122
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bloomington Illinois
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher Gemini-3, Ace 250, Cen-Tech pinpointer
- #1
Thread Owner
No coins for me this time. I stayed till 4:30 and had a great time. Thanks Bomber for being a great host. My best find was a new digger from Ron
. Nice to meet you all.
I don't know what the thing is on the far left in pic 3 ?
I thought the bottle was neat. Its a bireley's and reads( s T 55) on the bottom. Its thick and heavy glass.
The grape jam is in a little unopened container the size of a can of chew...
I don't know what the thing is on the far left in pic 3 ?
I thought the bottle was neat. Its a bireley's and reads( s T 55) on the bottom. Its thick and heavy glass.
The grape jam is in a little unopened container the size of a can of chew...
. I like to because then I can then self justify this as a free hobby that makes small amounts of money (trying to forget about the gas and batteries
). I got my detector on 9-18-08 (5 days shy of having it a month) and made a lot of interesting little finds. I am still a newb in the md hobby but its a great time. Here is a pick of all of my finds together so far. Still no silver or gold....but thats ok its been less than a month.







