What's new

My collection of Anasazi artifacts

danasaur

Full Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2013
Messages
133
Reaction score
244
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama
These are some of Anasazi collection. This was from a private ranch near Blanton, Colorado in 1985.
 

Attachments

  • image-3556028054.webp
    image-3556028054.webp
    48.4 KB · Views: 188
Upvote 0
just be sure to keep them together with a note saying where from, that adds a lot to the appeal.
 
...once again very nice danasaur....was wondering, do you have any dino bones also? It's the avatar name thing...:)
 
Kat, yes I do. Been collecting fossils for many years. Hence the name.
 
Great looking frame. I wonder what the ancients thought when they came upon those large ancient dino bones. Giants I guess and stories by the fire at night.
 
....yes Tn...I think about that to! Have you posted any of the bones on the fossil forum here on Tnet danasaur? Your lovely pottery is kind of like the ones I find & looks like you have some obsidian points to.:thumbsup:
 
I have been fortunate to work various sites over the years. I am speaking at the local rock club Tuesday night. Will be talking about the various material used to make Native American artifacts in our region.
 
And what state are you in? I know you didnt find these in your home state.
 
OK Im in N GA near Ala and TN. Go about and hour north or west and I will be in one or the other. Very nice collection.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom