What's new

My Collection so far this year 104 Bottles;-)

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
1,601
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
Hello All,

Here is a picture of all the bottles I have found this year, with a few from before.

MonkeyBoy
 

Attachments

  • cab.webp
    cab.webp
    85.6 KB · Views: 430
Re: My Collection so far this year

Wow, nice collection! Thanks for posting the pics!
 
Re: My Collection so far this year

Nice collection you have found so far MB.Did these come from digging privies or trash pits?I'm ready to try a privy myself and I hope to find some good ones.
 
Re: My Collection so far this year

Nice collection MB!!!
Can you describe the olive med upper right??
 
Re: My Collection so far this year

nice finds -- would the blue one be a milk of magnesia?
 
Hey MB, care to answer any of our questions?
 
Re: My Collection so far this year

Hill Billy said:
Nice collection you have found so far MB.Did these come from digging privies or trash pits?I'm ready to try a privy myself and I hope to find some good ones.

These are from two trash pits and then digging around a few old foundations. Mostly in the corners of the old out buildings..

MoneyBoy
 
Re: My Collection so far this year

root said:
Nice collection MB!!!
Can you describe the olive med upper right??

It is a Piso's Cure for Dysentery.. the olive green is really nice!!
 
Re: My Collection so far this year

taropatch said:
nice finds -- would the blue one be a milk of magnesia?

The small ones are Bromo Seltzer.. but the really early ones... 1870s or 1880s I think.. the other ones are all plain so some sort of med bottle maybe??

MonkeyBoy
 
Hill Billy said:
Hey MB, care to answer any of our questions?

Ok.. all answered!! Sorry, had not read the follow ups!! ;-)

MonkeyBoy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom