What's new

My daughter took my find

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been out a few times since my surgery and didnt find much until i hit a Coinstar machine. Right there in the reject slot was a 61 dime.:hello2: I showed it to my daughter and she put in her purse. She told me this is for your granddaughter and thats why there is no photo. I aint showin her no more of my finds. :tongue3:
 
Upvote 28
That is exactly what happens to my ring finds with my Daughter The wife took some stuff a gold charm bracelet a platinum ring some other gold rings and turned them into a new water heater gotta love em!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet she beats you to the coin star from now on!!!!!!!!!!
 
That is exactly what happens to my ring finds with my Daughter The wife took some stuff a gold charm bracelet a platinum ring some other gold rings and turned them into a new water heater gotta love em!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet she beats you to the coin star from now on!!!!!!!!!!
now i feel better
 
I hear you. My wife loves rings, and she gets first dibs on all of them. Oh well. It's not like I'M going to wear them lol
 
Hello aa battery,

I feel your pain...:BangHead:

Doc
 
Reject trays produce another winner!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom