What's new

My day

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
My husband has been wanting to watch me in the little kayak that I bought. To tell the truth he wanted to see me dump over. ::) But I fooled him - I didn't dump over at all! LOL Anyway this morning I took him hunting with me. Normally he won't go but like I said the possibility of watching me dump over was too much for him and so he went with me today. So here are a few pictures.

100_1100a.jpg


100_1117a.jpg


100_1134a.jpg


100_1143a.jpg


100_1155a.jpg


100_1098a.jpg

OK enough of that! Let's do some hunting.

I FOUND A PENNY!

100_1246a.jpg

I do love this hobby. The water is beautiful. I feel good. Yep, I love this hobby.

100_1219a.jpg

OK OK now this isn't what I'm looking for.... a BIG NAIL! ::)

100_1192a.jpg

Max has his scoop holders and I have mine! I'm not sharing girls! He's all mine!

100_1264a.jpg

OK it was a pretty short hunt today. It was time to take the hubby home. I had a good time even though I didn't find much. I ended up with a total of 3 pennies and some junk.

100_1292a.jpg

I hope your day is as good or better. :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Nice pics and kayak. I would never be able to get out of it. :thumbsup:
 
Very nice Mumszie. :thumbsup:
 
Great pics of you & Max Mums. Boy that water looks nice. a bit calmer than the waters here lately. Sorry about the sucky finds...Tomorrow.. Oh yeah, nice balance to. :laughing7:
 
finderzzs said:
Great pics of you & Max Mums. Boy that water looks nice. a bit calmer than the waters here lately. Sorry about the sucky finds...Tomorrow.. Oh yeah, nice balance to. :laughing7:

That is not Max. It is my husband, Les. I was referring to the pretty girls that VAMax gets pictures of. ;D
 
Wow the water does look nice. is that a tar ball in the one pic? or just seaweed? I need to go to florida...
 
:headbang: Awesome post Mumszie, I'm new to T-Net but I always love reading your post and do search them out. That water looks so amazing, you look like a natural in the Kayak, you go girl! :hello2: Where did you get that shirt printed up, that is soo cool. Have a great day and HH.
 
Mumsie,
Have not contacted you in a while. Just noticed your post. Can't wait till I retire and join the fun! Miss our conversations, school is back in swing for us administrators!

apush :read2:
 
wow! that thing looks kewl!!! i wana get one ;D. thoes photos made my day :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom