What's new

My DIPA finds

gforce1972

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
381
Reaction score
750
Golden Thread
2
Location
York, PA
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Scratched a half cent off the bucket list and also found my second flying eagle.

G

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1461293322.236916.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1461293338.569106.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1461293363.385654.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1461293376.135565.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1461293392.120598.webp
 
Nice finds congrats on the FE and half cent
 
Those 2 coins alone ,, would have made the trip worth it.
Congrats on a successful trip.
 
Nice finds. Really like that flying Eagle. Congrats
 
I think I saw you on that Whites Video. Great finds. Probably have enough detail to find the variety of that half cent.

Congrats
 
I saw you on that video too. Congrats on the nice finds!
 
Sweet finds! It was good to get out there and hunt with you again.
 
I think I saw you on that Whites Video. Great finds. Probably have enough detail to find the variety of that half cent.

Congrats

No, that wasn't me...
 
Good finds from a tough hunt. Congrats on the half cent. The Fleur-di-lis looking thing is interesting. Dave Wise showed me pics of it at the hotel after the first day. Thee attachment on the back is odd.
 
Nice stuff man

Those who preserved at the hunt were rewarded for there efforts. I'm to lazy any more to hunt heavily hunted sites

The dig in pa made my hammered sites back home seem plentiful. Glad you found a few nice things

HH Jer
 
Ok...
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom