What's new

my dreams metal detecting.

civil war hunter

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
990
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
Me and my cousin went on a church thingy to fly to Virginia. :icon_scratch:
We got to Virginia and i metal detected the outside of the airport because there was Fields everywere.
I found tones of bullets with the metal detector, five bullets, two rings. :thumbsup:
i was so happy, then i woke up. >:( :) :D
 
This was a scary dream.
I was on my way to a graveyard up the road to metal detect it.
I was in grandmas house getting ready to go out, then my cousin comes and said "I'm coming with you" i said "no you're not i want to go by myself because you annoy me".
He said "well to bad" and took off to the RV to get dressed.
I hurried so maybe i could get there before him so maybe he wouldn't come. I got dressed and grabbed everything not to waste time.
I headed out the door but was to late my cousin was walking up the driveway and laughed at me and giggled the way there.
I said "could you shut up for two seconds" he said "no" and still giggled.
I got my shovel and waked him on the side he stubled and still laughed and laughed. I hit him again with the shovel till he was dead.
i buried him in the ditch and left. Got to the graveyard didn't find anything.
Came back to the house and pasted were i berried my cousin and walked on to my grandparents house.
I dropped my stuff and sat. My grandmother came in the room and ask were William was i said "ow ill go get him". So i walked back to were i buried him and looked throw the leaves but i couldn't find him, i kept on looking and looking but no were was my cousin found.
I woke up and shivered.
 
Dream interpretation is big business. Dreams are generally there to sort out the filing (mental filing of thoughts into some sort of order) at the end of each day, & to make sense of the present & sort out worries for the future.

Some think that a death of a person in a dream is a good thing. The person represents something about your own character which is coming to an end. Its the start of something new & the end of something old. So, what ever your cousin does that is a part of you, is now over. For example if you thought your cousin is annoying (in real life), then the part of you that died is the annoying part & your now starting afresh.
 
very interestingly said. 8)



CRUSADER said:
Dream interpretation is big business. Dreams are generally there to sort out the filing (mental filing of thoughts into some sort of order) at the end of each day, & to make sense of the present & sort out worries for the future.

Some think that a death of a person in a dream is a good thing. The person represents something about your own character which is coming to an end. Its the start of something new & the end of something old. So, what ever your cousin does that is a part of you, is now over. For example if you thought your cousin is annoying (in real life), then the part of you that died is the annoying part & your now starting afresh.
 
"Very interestingly said" but did you understand one word of what he said?
 
lastleg said:
"Very interestingly said" but did you understand one word of what he said?

Why, did you not understand it?
 
CRUSADER said:
lastleg said:
"Very interestingly said" but did you understand one word of what he said?

Why, did you not understand it?

Most interestingly said! :laughing7:
 
hi youngster,

your dream scared me. :D think better thoughts tonight. :D

henry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom