What's new

My E-Track finds its first gold

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
1,253
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Tennessee
Out to a swimming area where a local lake has been pulled down. After a little hunting and digging lots of pull tabs coming in conductive # 19 - 24 I decided to dig all #'S under 16 on the Etrack and it paid off. After skipping a bunch of pull tab signals out pops a 14K band. Looks like it has been in the water a long time.
 

Attachments

  • PA060016.webp
    PA060016.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 458
Upvote 0
Great Find!
How has the learning curve been on the E-trac?
HH
Mark
 
One of many more...Hopefully :thumbsup: jgas
 
mpostma said:
Great Find!
How has the learning curve been on the E-trac?
HH
Mark

I have used alot of detectors so It has not taken long to get the hang of the E-track. It is quickly
becoming my favorite detector. Minelab has a winner with this one.
 
I'm curious why you would skip pull tab signals as this is the exact range that gold falls into... Do you ever wonder if any of those were gold? I know I would, I dig everything, hey it's the only exercise I get ;D
 
finderzzs said:
I'm curious why you would skip pull tab signals as this is the exact range that gold falls into... Do you ever wonder if any of those were gold? I know I would, I dig everything, hey it's the only exercise I get ;D

I do not skip them most of the time but I had about 1hr to hunt and wanted to up the odds of finding some gold. Left about 40 to 50 of those type signals behind. Trying to pull as much gold as I can so I like to get the best targets out first as the lake is drawn down. Several guys who hunt this area and time is important. Can dig those later if they are still there.

Jason
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom