PetesPockets55
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2013
- Messages
- 1,739
- Reaction score
- 3,151
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Indian River Co., Fl
- Detector(s) used
- AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I've never heard of Clackers cereal either. The only Clackers that I remember were the two glass balls suspended from strings joined by a ring that you held. You'd move the ring slowly at first up and down to get the balls bumping together, moving a little faster until you had them bamming above and below, making a loud racket. We took them to school and played with them on breaks. Probably get expelled for that kind of fun nowadays.
![]()
That's the same clackers that came to my mind. (I can't remember how many people lost teeth from them.
As for cereals, with 7 kids in the family we couldn't afford Wheaties. So un-sugared Corn Flakes became my favorite and my siblings called them "Peeties Wheaties"!












