What's new

my favorite ebay posting

unclemac

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
8,031
Reaction score
9,228
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
LOL!!! That guy has an imagination.

Making planks for dug out canoe's? Funny Stuff!
 
at least it's free shipping!
 
Haha.. who doesn't have a bunch of brokes?
 
It looks kinda like these

ForumRunner_20130425_134621.webp
 
This is my favorite haha looks just like mine

ForumRunner_20130425_141729.webp
 
HAHA I've seen the finest Hardaway on ebay b4. Everyone that trys to hunt arrowheads on ebay wants deals. I started by telling this seller he should priced at about 50% less. However, I tried offering $35, just so I wouldnt be only running my mouth. He won't even consider it and he told me I was insulting him. I figured I was doin him a favor b/c I've seen this one for atleast 2-3 yrs and still no takers. I have bought perfectly, fine authentic arrowheads with a nicer material for $50 or less. Some of these sellers are ridiculous. I said " are you showing off your collection or tryin make money here? Or you not have a clue what your doin huh?" LOL, that seller is pissed at me! :headbang: I hope he's not a member here, but Idc.
 

Attachments

  • chert.webp
    chert.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
HAHA I've seen the finest Hardaway on ebay b4. Everyone that trys to hunt arrowheads on ebay wants deals. I started by telling this seller he should priced at about 50% less. However, I tried offering $35, just so I wouldnt be only running my mouth. He won't even consider it and he told me I was insulting him. I figured I was doin him a favor b/c I've seen this one for atleast 2-3 yrs and still no takers. I have bought perfectly, fine authentic arrowheads with a nicer material for $50 or less. Some of these sellers are ridiculous. I said " are you showing off your collection or tryin make money here? Or you not have a clue what your doin huh?" LOL, that seller is pissed at me! :headbang: I hope he's not a member here, but Idc.

I would never sell mine they mean to much to me..i do a little trading but that's it...you can make money other ways
 
I agree. Once I have it, it's mine. I've probably bought more arrowheads than I've sold really. If I found a Hardaway, I would definitely keep it, even if I found on the ground or bought it. I gotta say yours is much nicer, absolutely priceless IMO.
 
I agree. Once I have it, it's mine. I've probably bought more arrowheads than I've sold really. If I found a Hardaway, I would definitely keep it, even if I found on the ground or bought it. I gotta say yours is much nicer, absolutely priceless IMO.

Thanks! Def find if a life time
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
thats right....whole is better but i'll take brokes any day.
They are priceless to me. No $ value but a dollar if you can sell them. I like the broken ones just as much as the whole ones. Anything I pick up I still enjoy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom