What's new

My Favorite Helper

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Gang, I was sorting through boxes today and I got help from an unexpected source. My 15 month old granddaughter crawled into my dump bucket. She hadn't shown much interest in CRHing before today but I guess all women get the urge eventually. Now if I can just get her to open rolls and sort, I will be in business. Thanks for looking, Jim
 

Attachments

  • 3733759946_8b988f8a0f copy.webp
    3733759946_8b988f8a0f copy.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 372
Upvote 0
Well that is better than any find that I have ever seen on this forum. I would keep her. Throw the clads back.

Golden silver
 
Maybe you shouldn't be saying "Just throw the crap in this bucket" anymore haha. She seems to be looking pretty intently, sure you didn't miss one. HH Mark
 
Now that is a cute picture Papa!! Thanks for posting that one. It won't be long now before she is pulling silver with you.

Keep those cute pictures coming.............
 
Bonnie, do you happen to need a "Summer Intern" next summer ? I think she'll be ready for mudbugs and boudin by then.
See ya, looks like your summer vacation has been quite lucrative. Jim
 
What a cutie man! She is adorable! Maybe I will be able to swing out there and meet her sometime! Hope your having a great week man!!

JJ :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom