What's new

My Favorite Hunt in a While! - Target Rich Environment

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got back out this afternoon to a site where I found a few WWI era Canada General Service buttons this morning. I thought I would try my luck and see if I could find a cap badge or (dare to dream) a dogtag. Found neither of those but found several buttons from WWI and WWII as well as a ton of hardware from webbing and belts from the same era. All of the target came from a very small area and I know that there is more there to find. May get that cap badge yet!
 

Attachments

  • mil3.webp
    mil3.webp
    101.9 KB · Views: 108
  • mil.webp
    mil.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 107
  • mil1.webp
    mil1.webp
    67.2 KB · Views: 98
  • mil2.webp
    mil2.webp
    100 KB · Views: 121
  • i714-WWII-BRITISH-ARMY-BELT-Militaria.webp
    i714-WWII-BRITISH-ARMY-BELT-Militaria.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 104
  • belt.webp
    belt.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 108
Upvote 16
Wonder why there is so much old military items? American military will issue rations to include equipment like that, but if you go over your allowance you pay for the items yourself. A soldier only has money for women, beer and cigarettes lol. No one wants to buy uniform items:tongue3:
 
ROMEO I CANNOT EVEN SAY WHAT I WANT ABOUT THIS BOAT LOAD OF FINDS FOR I WOULD BE REMOVED FROM TNET. MY GOD WIN YOU GO BIG YOU REALLY GO BIG WHAT A NEAT BUNCH OF ITEMS.
 
Wonder why there is so much old military items? American military will issue rations to include equipment like that, but if you go over your allowance you pay for the items yourself. A soldier only has money for women, beer and cigarettes lol. No one wants to buy uniform items:tongue3:

Good question...not to mention there is Air Force, Army and Royal Artillery...as well as Air Cadets.
 
Golly ..nice assortment. Keep digging!
 
Nice bunch of military finds
 
You should get one, I do in those kind of areas.
 
Like the assortment! Keep it up! Congrats
 
All that I can add to what has been posted on these great finds is the fact you must be very tired from digging. But still a lot of nice items.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom