What's new

My Favorite Marble find

snaps

Sr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
460
Reaction score
564
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Goldmaxx, Compass GSP, Garrett Infinium
Hi Everyone,

Found this in a union camp, and always wondered if i was indeed old enough to have been owned by a soldier? I believe it is clay. I don't find many marbles, when I do its a good day

Thanks for looking,
Snaps
 

Attachments

  • marble.webp
    marble.webp
    617.5 KB · Views: 149
wow is the pic that bad?
 
That's a cool Sweet find II know some marbles are worth some big bucks. Tommy
 
Thanks Tommy, I never seem to find big buck stuff, my friends do though...Dizzy thanks for blowing that up a bit.
 
That's a Dandy find. Looks like the Shooter marble. Beautiful marble.:icon_thumright:
 
Thanks Rook! Only clay marble I've ever found
 
Nice! Took me a few days to check in, I've been out of town at a marble show in Panama City Florida!

That's called a Jasper and they are collectible! Thanks for sharing.
 
Cheese Thanks! What a cool name for a marble- hope you had fun at the show
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom