Shadowmanflash
Full Member
Hello All T hunters, I'm new to the post and hope I get the message in right and photo attempt. I've been reading and learning by watching all of you for a couple of years now. My first machine for about two years was the Ace 150, and now I use the Ace 250 for about a year now. Great machine for what it is. I imagine I will use them for years to come, but I also see the need for a more advanced machine as well. Been looking at the Spectra V-3 or the Whites XLT, not sure which way to go yet, no Hurry. Still having fun with these.
Anyway, I just wanted to post a few things that I found this year and see what you all think. Like everyone else, damn those pull tabs, but it's part of it right. Most of my hunts have been at local school yards and ball fields, but did make it to one beach this year a couple of times. Believe it or not I found most all of the wheaties in one spot in a ;ittle plastic container about six inches in my own back yard. Apparently someone buried them for safe keeping or something. I wasn't complaining, I thought it was a awesome find. Also in it was the zinc penny, hope you can make the pic's out.
Found the Buffalo nickle and the Mercury dime at the school yard, yes of course I was hoping for the 3 leg buffalo, but it wasn't and yes I was hoping for the 1916 d but it wasn't, but it was close. Both seem to be in good shape, found about 4 inches down.
My first two pieces of jewelry was this, I call two cent braclet and a silver ring with turquiose, got me pretty excited I'll tell you. Then out popped this pocket watch and it still works, but the glass front is missing.
Lots of clad over the year, many old cars and some kids jewelry, but it was all fun to. Lots of other stuff, including the junk.
Anyway, what seems to have me fooled and I hope one of you can help i.d. the type and close year range, is this buckle of some type. I think it's some kind for a horse strap or something like that. I don't think its for a person, seems to big and the spike is longer than a belt buckle type I've ever seen. So any help on it would be appreciated.
Hope it all comes through and you enjoy them as I do, happy hunting. Ken.
Anyway, I just wanted to post a few things that I found this year and see what you all think. Like everyone else, damn those pull tabs, but it's part of it right. Most of my hunts have been at local school yards and ball fields, but did make it to one beach this year a couple of times. Believe it or not I found most all of the wheaties in one spot in a ;ittle plastic container about six inches in my own back yard. Apparently someone buried them for safe keeping or something. I wasn't complaining, I thought it was a awesome find. Also in it was the zinc penny, hope you can make the pic's out.
Found the Buffalo nickle and the Mercury dime at the school yard, yes of course I was hoping for the 3 leg buffalo, but it wasn't and yes I was hoping for the 1916 d but it wasn't, but it was close. Both seem to be in good shape, found about 4 inches down.
My first two pieces of jewelry was this, I call two cent braclet and a silver ring with turquiose, got me pretty excited I'll tell you. Then out popped this pocket watch and it still works, but the glass front is missing.
Lots of clad over the year, many old cars and some kids jewelry, but it was all fun to. Lots of other stuff, including the junk.
Anyway, what seems to have me fooled and I hope one of you can help i.d. the type and close year range, is this buckle of some type. I think it's some kind for a horse strap or something like that. I don't think its for a person, seems to big and the spike is longer than a belt buckle type I've ever seen. So any help on it would be appreciated.
Hope it all comes through and you enjoy them as I do, happy hunting. Ken.
Attachments
-
Treasure finds 2009 Ace 150 & 250 Silver, Gold & Jewelry.webp18.2 KB · Views: 528 -
Treasure finds 2009 Buckle.webp13.6 KB · Views: 532 -
Treasure finds 2009 Buckle 2.webp18.2 KB · Views: 544 -
Treasure finds 2009 Foriegn Coins 2.webp19.3 KB · Views: 530 -
Treasure finds 2009 Penny\'s & Tokens 2.webp16.8 KB · Views: 531 -
Treasure finds 2009 Wheaties & Braclet.webp19.7 KB · Views: 522
Upvote
0









