my finds from a new england celler hole

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ForumRunner_20130523_102953.png

Found more ill post more pics soon as I get them cleaned up a bit others were couple bullet casings a very nice button my hunting partner also had some great finds aswell I think my best one is that old Peice of iron that looks to ms like a part of a pick or garden hoe it was my second atemp on it & well worth it

Upvote 0
OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Christo,
foundation hunting can be difficult.
don't know how long you've been doing this, it takes time to learn to pick through that iron and find the goodies.
rest assured they are there. as long as you hear iron, you can be sure it's hiding something.
and your location is one where many great finds git found. Best wishes, Herbie

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been doing it for awhile its 1 of those sites where there's gonna be more iron tools that were used verse coins gold etc

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's an informative article about detecting the 'Iron Patch'. "What is hard to believe (and priceless education) is the fact that NONE of these targets were detectable in just 2 inches of dirt depth…… on the bed sheet……….. UNTIL the mask was removed. EACH one of these targets were/are detectable to ranges of 11 inches – 12 inches in the air….. or in clean dirt."
http://www.dankowski...inful_truth.htm

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread