What's new

My finds from fields of Latvia

zunder1

Full Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2013
Messages
179
Reaction score
285
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kurland Kessel
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I welcome colleagues!
Long ago to you I didn't come on a forum.
I want to show not the most part of my finds.
Приветствую коллеги!
Давно к вам не заходил на форум.
Хочу показать не большую часть моих находок.
Приятного просмотра!
0.webp
 
I believe your 1627 Swedish coin is rare.
Have you checked it out for value and number minted?
Don......

Greetings!
He put the coin into soap. Not yet looked at the degree of rarity.
Then I'll put it cleaned in this thread.
Yours faithfully!
 
Greetings!
Today, on the international day of all working people, I walked not far from home ...

may17 001.webp

may17 004.webpmay17 005.webp
 
Greetings from Kurland!
Here are my "fresh" finds from fields and forests.
Good luck in finding!

001.webp

003.webp
 
Greetings to the community!

My new finds from forest trails =)

004.webp 005.webp
 
Well, the first summer month ends.
It is difficult to look for, everywhere grass and evil insects.
I boast about the silver I've found.
All that I could find!

001.webp 004.webp


013.webp 014.webp
 
Mackaydon,
Thank you for the congratulations and the information provided!
 
Wow, I would be in detector heaven.
 
Walked through the forest. Something nice found =)
P.S. Buckle German period of the Great War (1914-18)

005.webp

007.webp

009.webp

002.webp

004.webp
 
Hello from across the ocean!
I had such finds today =)

005.webp

002.webp 004.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom