What's new

My finds from fields of Latvia

zunder1

Full Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2013
Messages
179
Reaction score
285
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kurland Kessel
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I welcome colleagues!
Long ago to you I didn't come on a forum.
I want to show not the most part of my finds.
Приветствую коллеги!
Давно к вам не заходил на форум.
Хочу показать не большую часть моих находок.
Приятного просмотра!
0.webp
 
I congratulate colleagues on hobby Happy New Year !

ЫЫЫ

0.webp
 
Greetings!
Here are my first finds of the season 2017!

dek16 017.webp

dek16 009.webp
 
Hello! Despite the winter and the snow was able to walk a little bit with the metal detector! Findings were!

fev17 027.webp

fev17 032.webp

fev17 035.webp

fev17 043.webp

fev17 049.webp
 
Hi guys! I do not sit still at home and I went for a walk in the woods with the MD. Findings were!



fev17 051.webp fev17 054.webp
 
I walked in the winter woods. Without the discoveries did not stay!

2502201711665.webp 2502201711663.webp


2502201711655.webp 2502201711673.webp
 
Nice! thanx for the show & tell.
 
It was in the fields, digging is possible and necessary! From the finds particularly pleased with the medal "In memory of the Japanese War of 1904-1905"

fev17 063.webp

fev17 065.webp

fev17 066.webp
 
Coins in more fields there. Yesterday's findings =)

mar17 011.webp

mar17 008.webp

mar17 013.webp
 
Hello!
Here are my findings from the field for two days!
Happy viewing =)

0403201711682.webpmar17 016.webp

mar17 017.webpmar17 018.webp

mar17 019.webpmar17 020.webp

mar17 022.webpmar17 024.webp
 
Listened to the earth ...:metaldetector:

mar17 029.webp mar17 032.webp
 
Hello!
I'll add a bit of rusty iron to the topic!

mar17 853.webp
 
Something quiet in the subject, add a positive))

0104201711752.webp 0104201711755.webp

0104201711766.webp 0104201711768.webp

mar17 016.webp mar17 014.webp

mar17 012.webp
 
Hello!
Some new findings from my walks in nature =)

0904201711777.webp

0904201711775.webp


0904201711783.webp


0904201711786.webp


0904201711789.webp
 
My finds for easter =)

mar17 028.webp

mar17 030.webp

mar17 027.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom