What's new

My finds from fields of Latvia

zunder1

Full Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2013
Messages
179
Reaction score
285
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kurland Kessel
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I welcome colleagues!
Long ago to you I didn't come on a forum.
I want to show not the most part of my finds.
Приветствую коллеги!
Давно к вам не заходил на форум.
Хочу показать не большую часть моих находок.
Приятного просмотра!
0.webp
 
Plumbata!
Thanks for kind wishes! Good luck and good finds!
 
I opened the found petrol lighter. Brands of firm of the producer aren't present.

ijunj 2015 026.webp ijunj 2015 027.webp
 
I welcome!
New finds from the forest road.


iijul 2015 093.webp

iijul 2015 096.webp

iijul 2015 099.webp
 
[h=1]I see a vintage Soviet Russian Communist Badge Pin - All Union Leninist Young Communist League - CPSU - Komsomol - Lenin Pin. All great finds !![/h]Don......
 
Mackaydon,

That's right! Everything that remained from the USSR =)
 
New finds!)) :laughing7:

120720159422.webp
 
Have a nice day! New finds from Kurland!
Pleasant viewing!

1.webp

2.webp

iijul 2015 005.webp

iijul 2015 004.webp

iijul 2015 003.webp
 
If you have access to this book,

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: ffffff"][TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 100%"]"Breast Badges of the Red Army, 1941-1945". B. V. Airapetyan. C. 2004 Moscow. "Collector's Library" series.

you will find a description of your badge on page 86, as shown in the Index here:
https://www.collectrussia.com/dispitem.htm?item=11818
Don......[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
Today I dug on one field. From the interesting I found a counter in honor of crowning of the emperor of Russia Nikolay the second.

040820159472.webp

040820159474.webp

040820159476.webp
 
New finds from the Latvian felds:occasion14:

avgust 2015 008.webp

avgust 2015 009.webp

avgust 2015 010.webp
 
Zunder, great post. Thankyou for posting ! Juicy pix!
 
Great saves !!
Ernst Johann Biron was duke of Courland, supported by Russia. When Empress of Russia, Anna Ivanovna, died in 1740, Ernst Johann was removed from his seat. He regained his title again in 1763. No coins were struck during the Ernst Johann's first period of rule. The coinage began since 1763.
cr_gr764.jpg
[TABLE="width: 480"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 80"][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica]Data:[/FONT][/TD]
[TD="width: 400"][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica]Ag, 0.86-1.01 g, 17.5-18.5 mm[/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica]Description:[/FONT][/TD]
[TD][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica]Obv: Crowned monogram I E, dividing date 17 64.
[/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica]Rev: Crowned 2 shields of Poland & Lithuania. Moneyer's initials .ICS. below the shield. Legend around: MON.ARGENT.DVC.CVRLAND.MON.ARGENTA.DVC.CVRLAND.[/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica]Coinage:[/FONT][/TD]
[TD][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica]1763-1765[/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica]References:[/FONT][/TD]
[TD][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica]Fed.1056, 1062; KM.24.1, 24.2[/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica]Note:[/FONT][/TD]
[TD][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica]2 var. for rev. leg. MON.ARGENT. - moneyer's initials ICS and without initials.
2 var. for rev. leg. MON.ARGENTA. - moneyer's initials ICS and without initials.
[/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Don........
 
Thanks for kind words and interest in my finds!
Still new finds from fields of Latvia!

060820159493.webp

avgust 2015 012.webp

avgust 2015 022.webp
 
Great finds !

Keep the updates coming !

:icon_thumleft:
 
ERobertson , Thanks! :occasion14:
My finds from a beach of the Baltic Sea!:toothy4:

0.webp

avgust 2015 026.webp
 
Very nice, Zunder.
Do you ever find anything from the time period that Sweden ruled Latvia?
 
coastal_digger, thanks for interest in my subject!

I welcome Tidajo! Yes I find. Usually coins, buttons, mushketny bullets. Very frequent find the Swedish coins in Karl Gustav, Christina, Gustav Adolphus's one shilling. I find other face values of coins not often. Yours faithfully!

Something from the new went on coins a little, here:

325448-34a363eb822b813ddeb649984fecbeb6.webp

And it is my beach finds:

327184-3a77698994cf70c5c2df250674df45af.webp
 
I'll correct myself; actually, the coin is from the Russian Empire. Its original weight was a mere 1.02g and its value was 1/400th of a ruble.
Don......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom