What's new

My Finds From Paradise

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
This will be a continual log of my finds on a weekly basis.
As the log continues you may use the "DOWN" button to bypass
what you've already seen.
Some week's will be better than others I'm sure, but I'll keep it real
and hopefully interesting.
Thanks for checking it out.
Aloha,
Da Sand Crab.
 
Upvote 0
Excellent detecting, DSC! :headbang:

That ring set is beautiful!! :hello2:

Great pics!

Lorraine
 
Had a great week.
Lots of clad.
On Thursday I found a coral crusted ring wedged in a crack on the reef.
After cleaning I was very pleased to read "SCOTT KAY PT950 BAILEY BANKS & BIDDLE"
inscribed on the inside. 11 grams of very happy ;D to be precise.
Saturday morning was target city. One 14k white, one tungsten/.925, one stainless and
a crushed .925. Looks like a fish chewed on it and spit it back out. :(
Lots of stud earrings including a 14k white gold with what looks like a aquamarine stone.
A few costume bracelets including a fake gold heart stopper.
See you again next week.
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,598
  • 022.webp
    022.webp
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,609
  • 016.webp
    016.webp
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,601
  • 039.webp
    039.webp
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,608
  • 027.webp
    027.webp
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,585
  • 028.webp
    028.webp
    74.8 KB · Views: 1,575
  • 032.webp
    032.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,566
HO awsome Bra.... HH :icon_sunny:
 
It was a grey and green kind of week.
The green being the coins and the grey being the two tungsten rings.
I got out only two times.
Got into some good clad areas. A few nice studs.
The only silver lining was the "Big Kahuna" pendant.
See you next week.
 

Attachments

  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,358
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,375
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,382
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,396
Awright..... Da Big Kahuna :laughing9:

gotta hook up dis week
 
i see from your palm that many finds are sand fanning your way...HH
 
Hi Sand Crab,
just curious what machine you run with
John
 
white rings?

How come you're only finding white coloured rings whether it be white gold, silver or platinum? :icon_scratch: :tongue3: :icon_thumleft: :o :o

Surely there'd be yellow in the same areas, maybe yellow is out of fashion there. :read2:
 
Re: white rings?

Detector Wars said:
How come you're only finding white coloured rings whether it be white gold, silver or platinum? :icon_scratch: :tongue3: :icon_thumleft: :o :o

Surely there'd be yellow in the same areas, maybe yellow is out of fashion there. :read2:

I was thinking the same thing just the other day. :icon_scratch:
I really like seeing yellow at the bottom of my scoop. ;D
 
WOW!!! Those are impressive finds! :headbang:

Keep 'em comin'!

Lorraine
 
Nice finds, I wish I had the dough to visit my many cousins in Hawaii, and bring my Tigershark along. Keep up the excellent work SandCrab, it's very inspiring to see such high quality finds. Niffler
 
The week was slow going until Saturday.
Decent clad counts.
On Tuesday I found a disappointing trio of rings.
Stainless steel, Tungsten and Titanium. :-\
On Saturday I found a beefy 14 gram, 14k white gold ring with a yellow
gold cross inlayed. ::)
I was able to follow that up with a 11.3 gram platinum band. :D
More studs and other costume jewelry.
Summer is coming to an end. It's crunch time.
See you at the beach.
 

Attachments

  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 971
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    76.4 KB · Views: 999
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    61.4 KB · Views: 998
  • 017.webp
    017.webp
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,000
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,006
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,007
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,009
  • 016.webp
    016.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 979
Thats over a grand in precious metal. :icon_thumleft: What detector are you using?
 
lookindown said:
Thats over a grand in precious metal. :icon_thumleft: What detector are you using?

I'm still pinching myself... I was using my Sand Shark at my favorite spot.
At the bottom of a popular cliff diving spot in water 8 to 10 ft. deep.
That's why I get so many stud and other earrings. Divers lose all kinds of things on impact.
 
AWESOME!!! You're making this landlocked water hunter jealous. :icon_thumright:
 
Very impressive. Are you hunting with snorkel or dive gear?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom