What's new

My Finds From Paradise

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
This will be a continual log of my finds on a weekly basis.
As the log continues you may use the "DOWN" button to bypass
what you've already seen.
Some week's will be better than others I'm sure, but I'll keep it real
and hopefully interesting.
Thanks for checking it out.
Aloha,
Da Sand Crab.
 
Upvote 0
NC Iron Man said:
Very impressive. Are you hunting with snorkel or dive gear?

I mounted my Sand Shark on a telescoping aluminum painters pole. I can snorkel and detect up to 10 ft. deep.
I then dive down and scoop. It's good exercise for sure.
 
Da Sand Crab said:
NC Iron Man said:
Very impressive. Are you hunting with snorkel or dive gear?

I mounted my Sand Shark on a telescoping aluminum painters pole. I can snorkel and detect up to 10 ft. deep.
I then dive down and scoop. It's good exercise for sure.

Awesome!! Way to think out of the box!! This winter I'll be wishing i were you! Strong work, killer finds!!!

SnT
 
Very impressive indeed winston! lol :laughing9: Way to go......
 
Great finds Sand Crab! A combination of smarts, equipment, and physical ability gets you to areas that not many can reach.
 
I got out three times this week.
Gladly more heavyweights appeared in my scoop.
On Wednesday I hunted with Sand Fleee and found a 10.7 gram
18k ring. The design is a really nice woven pattern. Thanks for the
hunt Fleee. :icon_thumleft:
On Saturday I got another heavy 12.2 gram 14k ring with three decent sized diamonds.
Clad, studs and other silver and costume items were plentiful also.
Probably the last hunt for the season at my favorite spot. The surf will soon
begin to pound and not let up until next spring. Thanks for checking me out.
See you at the beach.
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    72.2 KB · Views: 778
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    66.2 KB · Views: 761
  • 022.webp
    022.webp
    60.7 KB · Views: 774
  • 021.webp
    021.webp
    65.3 KB · Views: 770
  • 019.webp
    019.webp
    54.4 KB · Views: 769
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 780
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    55.5 KB · Views: 777
  • 023.webp
    023.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 783
:notworthy: :notworthy: Got an extra room? lol..... Great Job. Keep up the posts. You live in my fantasy world. Pete
 
Awright.........Crab nice finds.........HH
 
I have been thinking about the fact that you mainly find white jewellery. They do say that platinum gives a weaker signal than gold, and white gold has a different signal to yellow gold as well. How deeply buried are these items?

10 feet of water? That's probably why you're finding so much, you're going where others don't. That's a good effort for snorkelling.
 
I'm on the wrong island. Amazing finds, really inspires me. Congrats!
 
Rock on - Super Duper Finds - Gotta love that Sand Shark :tongue3: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
great finds !!!!!, are you snorkeling while you hunt ?
 
I got out only two times last week. Actually, only once. I was counting Monday because of the
long weekend/holiday. Went on a little retreat with the wife from Friday to late Sunday.
I didn't bring any detectors along. On Monday I got a handful of clad and three rings.
My first Palladium marked "Artcarved PD 950". Five grams.
Another titanium and .925 with three colored stones.
Hopefully that pesky, annoying thing called "work" won't take up
too much of my time this week.
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 542
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    34 KB · Views: 526
It got a bit chilly this week.
A couple of ice bergs in the scoop.
Both 14k. Diamonds tested positive.
 

Attachments

  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 384
  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 367
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 383
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 373
some great finds! :icon_thumright:
 
You paid for your tip with these finds. WOW!
 
WOW..........got the MANA. :hello:
 
Wow sandcrab my wives are going to be soooo happy that you found their rings. :tongue3: I will be by in the morning to pick them up. :tongue3: Great score some day you show me and Da Flee how?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom