What's new

My Finds From Paradise

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
This will be a continual log of my finds on a weekly basis.
As the log continues you may use the "DOWN" button to bypass
what you've already seen.
Some week's will be better than others I'm sure, but I'll keep it real
and hopefully interesting.
Thanks for checking it out.
Aloha,
Da Sand Crab.
 
Upvote 0
This week I hunted 4 times for a total of about 6 hours.
I found everything but gold.
1 stainless steel Hawaiian turtle spinner ring
1 titanium ring
1 tungsten ring
3 .925 silver rings. One of the silver rings is a nice old Hawaiian plumeria flower design.
1 Nice round pendant with green stones, probably costume but nice.
A generous amount of crusty clad.
See you next week. :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    65.5 KB · Views: 2,462
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 2,457
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    140.6 KB · Views: 2,467
Glad to see you posting again....bring em on.
 
Good find to time ratio. Looking forward to seeing your posts in the future.
 
excellent finds...congrats to ya.. :thumbsup:
 
A nice selection of rings there, but the one type
is missing (as you said). Next week will be the
week for gold! Count on it Sand Crab.... :thumbsup:
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Nice finds , hope to see more again.
 
I love those rings, Da Sand Crab! :headbang:

Lorraine
 
This was a tough week of hunting.
The finds were few and meager to say the least.
The clad stacks are more like clad "lacks".
The highlight came on Thursday afternoon when I found a
14k white gold matching wedding set with a decent sized diamond.
Thanks again to the Kanuha bros. for the Thursday hunt.
I hope everyone has a prosperous week.
Aloha
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    104.9 KB · Views: 1,970
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    140.5 KB · Views: 1,958
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,948
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,934
WOW! I wasn't even close to findings like that when I was on the Big Island last year. :headbang:
 
:icon_thumright: A TUFF WEEK FOR YOU WOULD BE A GREAT WEEK FOR ME ,

NICE RING !!!!! :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat:
 
I love that floral ring! congrats on the wedding set!
 
Beautiful find. My wife keeps telling me to find her a new wedding set, I'm trying but they are few and far between. She says it jokingly, but it would be nice to find one. Looking forward to your next post. :icon_thumleft:
 
You were busy and did really great .Way to go !!! :headbang: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Nice rings! Were they nested together when you found them or separate?
 
That ring set would make anyones week a success! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom