What's new

My finds from yesterday and today

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out the drill and hafted knife !!
 

Attachments

  • image-2105292673.webp
    image-2105292673.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 87
  • image-1856061210.webp
    image-1856061210.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 89
  • image-2813165230.webp
    image-2813165230.webp
    28 KB · Views: 87
  • image-2257271320.webp
    image-2257271320.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 88
  • image-941567992.webp
    image-941567992.webp
    38 KB · Views: 90
  • image-2831482595.webp
    image-2831482595.webp
    33 KB · Views: 94
  • image-159046606.webp
    image-159046606.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 82
Upvote 0
I'm not sure exactly the dark ones are Dover but the light ones with red idk jasper ??
 
Dang you killed me today, lol. I like #4 the best
 
1st pic top right lets see that one, its tan
 
Graver scraper I think
 

Attachments

  • image-715926068.webp
    image-715926068.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 80
  • image-473678358.webp
    image-473678358.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 82
tool it looks like. in other words what ever they needed at the time
 
No not that one. Look at your very first pic of the group shot. Its in the upper right top. Your drill is pointing rite at it.
 
You sure had a productive day! Looks like a nice uniface thumb scraper in that group too.
 
Thanks Quito rock I gotcha it's a scraper humpback like
 

Attachments

  • image-3512311533.webp
    image-3512311533.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 77
Thanks Quito rock I gotcha it's a scraper humpback like

that is one of the best end scrapers I have ever seen. can you show it in your hand with the round end facing the camera?
 
Here ya go
 

Attachments

  • image-238970383.webp
    image-238970383.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 83

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom