What's new

My finds in my field!

chicagobulls567

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Berlin Center, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
001.webp


I found a lot of things today in my field. I found bullets , bullet casings, a nail, a shotgun shell, and my first coin (2000 "D" dime).
 
Upvote 4
Nice finds! What's that weird white thing there, though?

HH
 
What on the right? It's adhesive glue that is stuck on my table. LOL:laughing7:
 
The tube on bottom looks like a part from a Briggs and Stratton Quantum engine, the tube thats runs from valve box to carb/gas tank , I see them almost nightly.
 
I always look at it like this any find is a good find.Enjoy your hunting.
 
keep on diggin'
 
nice finds congrats HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom