What's new

My Finds Jan - Mar 2015, Suquamish Old Mans Beach

Chrisc65

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2015
Messages
32
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Suquamish, WA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My Finds Jan - Mar 2015, Suquamish Old Man's Beach

Hi guys, my name's Chris. I'm 19, I'm new to this community, and I'm not sure exactly how to show the picture(s) in a forum post... But nonetheless, here is the items I have found. A thing to note, some of my coins are still being cleaned, and a lot of them are at my grandparents' house at the moment.

Untitled 1.webpUntitled 2.webpUntitled 3.webpUntitled 4.webpUntitled 5.webp

The last picture is of a ring I found today along with that diamond-looking ring. Very good day today. I think that ring has some kind of green gem inside of it, and it looks verry old. Anyways... That's pretty much it as far as valuable finds go. Please comment what you think about all of it below!! =D
 
Thanks :) I have plans to raid the beach again this weekend.
 
Oh and I almost forgot, HH to ya! :D
 
Keep up the hunt, you give us all a boost :hello2:
I was once, where you are now.
I wish I still had the passion but, alas my detector has about a 1/4" of dust on it.
I used up my old known areas and got tired of finding clad..... Lord how I miss finding barbers, V nicks, IH pennies and good jewelry :unhappysmiley:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom