What's new

My first 14k diamond ring!

Icewing

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2016
Messages
2,644
Reaction score
5,532
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's funny how things go, I spent all day yesterday hunting various OLD homesteads and went home with 80¢ clad, and an axe head. Today I took the kids to the park and within 15 minutes (cuz I'm still digging tab tones) I landed my first 14k and first diamond ring in one. The other people at the park were watching me in disbelief. So I did the only thing I could think of and said "If you have ever watched Seinfeld you know to always quit on a high note", I shut off my detector and went home. Another good find for my Minelab.

image.webpimage.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 48
Congrads on your first DR!! Shes a looker!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom