What's new

my first 2 cent piece

Thirty6fordguy

Jr. Member
Joined
May 22, 2016
Messages
21
Reaction score
73
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Detector(s) used
minelab Etrac, Garrett GMH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit a yard at an old farm house that is vacant. I found a lot of clad and Several wheats along with these three. 1869 Indian head, 1864 2 cent piece and 1890 v nickel. Also some old sleigh bells and other farm related things.
 

Attachments

  • coins 2 edited A.webp
    coins 2 edited A.webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 203
  • coins 3 edited A.webp
    coins 3 edited A.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 208
Upvote 54
Great finds! Patina looks flaky on that one. I'd certainly clean the dirt off with a dry toothpick instead of water. Cheers,Buck
 
I think you've found a great site. Really nice coins! Thanks for sharing.
 
Nice it has very nice detail congrats..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom