What's new

my first 50 cent piece

DiggerKeith

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2016
Messages
55
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't have a pic but it was a clad kennedy 1971 half dollar. First one I have every found. Was learning my at pro at a little local park and found it near a swing set. DVI read a solid 91 i was like hmmm,,, dug it up and sure enough.
 
Upvote 32
Hopefully the first of many even better finds...
 
outstanding.gif
Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
 
AT Pro is coin shooter! I bet it blew your ears out!
 
Congratz on your first half dollar! Keep it up and Happy Hunting!
 
Gotta love an intense high tone target. I know a VDI of 84 thru 86 (on my F75) always brings a smile to my face.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom