Vino
Banned
On my way home from work I stopped for a little bit..
It was so hot I didn't go in the field like I wanted to..
I hide under some trees and the shade!!
So glad i did!!
The thing with this Blisstool is its the same signal strength if its a dime or 2 freaking Morgans in the hole..
If i was using the deus i probably would of thought it was big iron. .
Let me tell you, when i flipped the plug back and seen that i almost crapped self..lol..
I was talking to abe on my way to go swing and told him i was hoping for a 2 reale..
Oh well ill take it..
Another of my list.
Thanks for looking.
George.
It was so hot I didn't go in the field like I wanted to..
I hide under some trees and the shade!!
So glad i did!!
The thing with this Blisstool is its the same signal strength if its a dime or 2 freaking Morgans in the hole..
If i was using the deus i probably would of thought it was big iron. .
Let me tell you, when i flipped the plug back and seen that i almost crapped self..lol..
I was talking to abe on my way to go swing and told him i was hoping for a 2 reale..
Oh well ill take it..
Another of my list.
Thanks for looking.
George.
Attachments
Upvote
90
,cool dig there
I will keep hoping some day to see even one in the dirt here, I'm sure they got snapped up by the pros back in the late 70s early 80s tho .
? Lol






