My first Barber dime and oldest find yet! Video included!

BuddhaPie

Apr 14, 2018
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Pirate- Black Pearl, Mr. Bills IDX, Modded Tesoro Conquistador Umax, Modded Tesoro Cibola w/ HOT cleansweep, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my first metal detecting video, it starts with a review of a great finds pouch sold in the classifieds section here on tnet, the rest is some video of a really neat old park with tons of history, and finally a barber dime pops out of the ground to mark my oldest find yet!

Check it out and thanks for watching!

Upvote 4
OP
OP
B

BuddhaPie

Apr 14, 2018
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Pirate- Black Pearl, Mr. Bills IDX, Modded Tesoro Conquistador Umax, Modded Tesoro Cibola w/ HOT cleansweep, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the barber dime.

Thanks, I really couldnt believe that. Made me stick around for a couple hours, I was just there to make a short video... found a bunch of clad afterwards and a couple toy cars, but no more silver lol oh well i was really happy about that find.

ShovelinDave

Jul 11, 2009
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bandido 2 - umax, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shiny in the plug...you have got to love it. Your first BD and oldest find. I can hear the excitement come to you when you realize what it is. Wait until you find a Big-O Silver Half. Congrats to you Mister.

OP
OP
B

BuddhaPie

Apr 14, 2018
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shiny in the plug...you have got to love it. Your first BD and oldest find. I can hear the excitement come to you when you realize what it is. Wait until you find a Big-O Silver Half. Congrats to you Mister.

There's was two other pieces of trash in their along with the nail and the barber, I had a tough time keeping plugs together because of the moisture, so I reverted to just popping shallow target with my coin probe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread