What's new

My First Bender...

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My First 'Bender'...

Hello Fellow CRHs,

No, I am not talking about that kind of bender :laughing7:, but about a newly 'coined' term for a Benjamin Franklin ender...(I apologize if someone has already coined this term in the past but I am fairly new here and do not have search abilities because I am not a charter member). At any rate, I have had many 40% enders and one '64 ender but this is my first Benjamin Franklin ender and I am super psyched (pictures below). I am also excited because for the first time ever I have not been skunked in a weeks worth of searching - I searched 5 boxes this week and the results are as follows, not great, but I'll take it!!!

Box #1: [4] 40%ers
Box #2: [1] 1962 'Bender' [2] '64s and [3] 40%ers
Box #3: [1] 40%er
Box #4: [1] '64
Box #5: [2] '64s

Totals: :thumbsup:
[8] 40%ers
[6] 90%ers

Box #6 and my second road trip are tomorrow so wish me luck!!! :help:

HH,

$ilver$urfer
 

Attachments

  • CIMG0031.webp
    CIMG0031.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 509
  • CIMG0039.webp
    CIMG0039.webp
    10 KB · Views: 501
Upvote 0
Re: My First 'Bender'...

I like the term, and I don't think I've seen anyone use it yet, so nice call on the terminology
 
Re: My First 'Bender'...

Oh, I thought you were talking about Bender Rodriguez.
 

Attachments

  • bender.webp
    bender.webp
    5.5 KB · Views: 443
Re: My First 'Bender'...

Your 1st bender ender, nice find!
 
Re: My First 'Bender'...

More silver to add to the pile, wish you luck :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Re: My First 'Bender'...

P.B. and Dylan said:
Oh, I thought you were talking about Bender Rodriguez.
AAAAAH! Gotta love that cigar!
 
Re: My First 'Bender'...

When I used to go out drinking all night, we called that a "Bender".
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom